Skip to main content

New Captures

Pixie Snowflake
The first of the new captures is called Pixie Snowflake.  It features a Swarovski Crystal Rivoli in Sapphire.  It is a gorgeous design from Dawdling Dragons.  This one is the pendant size, but it can also be made in earring size. 

 The second is called Crystal Cascade. This one, in particular, is made with rainbow hematite beads and a Swarovski Crystal Rivoli in the color called Vitrail Medium.  It is a stunning piece and, while a little big for any pendant I personally would wear, it is an amazing statement piece or even an ornament if you choose.
Crystal Cascade Pendant
The next is a collection of captures done in aluminum and rubber and connected with Byzantine units to support the weight and give the piece some stability.  It is the Galaxy Necklace and features Swarovski Crystal Rivolis in Emerald.

Galaxy Necklace
Galaxy Necklace Closeup























Rings and Kits for all pieces completed are from Dawdling Dragons and HyperLynks.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jens Pind Linkage

Jens Pind Linkage, also known as JPL is generally considered a variation of the Spiral Weave, but it is tight enough that it doesn't unwind when unclasped.  It looks a bit like a rope so it works for just about anything!  I cannot find anything that explains the name, but I suppose it has something to do with either the technique or the creator of the weave since most I've come across usually do.  The JPL chain looks pretty and simple, but it requires very precise placement of each ring so that they maintain a consistent angle of overlap to hold the shape.  It is much easier to see when it is done in multiple colors but also looks lovely in a single color.  It is so versatile and can be done in so many styles (usually called JPL3, JPL5, etc.) for distinctly different looks.  I have only so far completed the JPL3 version in bright aluminum (single color) and anodized aluminum (three colors).   JPL3 in Bright Aluminum JPL3 in Anodized Aluminum

Announcement :)

Hello All! I wanted to share today on here to let you all know that I have a website now!!! I have been working on it for a while and it in no way feels totally complete to me, but it's there.  You can see everything I've made with prices and place orders from the website. If you prefer, you can still order by sending me an email at  ashtreechains@gmail.com , a Facebook message  here , or an Instagram message here .  I will accept orders received by any means :) The website address for those who want to check it out is www.ashtreechains.com  Thank you for reading. I will continue to update the blog when I can. Hope you all are having a wonderful day and thank you for sharing part of it with me :)