I haven't been too great at remembering to update the blog, but I do have another collection of new pretties to share! First off, a tiny fidget toy!!! It's super cute and actually fits inside the bigger one! :D Fidgets! Second, a lovely pendant in aluminum, rubber, and rainbow hematite. It's called the Compass Pendant. Compass Pendant Infinity Cradle Bracelet Closeup This third piece is called Infinity Cradle. It is a twist on the European 4 in 1 weave with beads! I actually had enough pieces left over from the bracelet to make matching earrings and a simple necklace. Colors would be very versatile in this piece and the type of bead used can change the whole look. Infinity Cradle full set The next piece is another European 4 in 1 style cuff bracelet. It's called the Ruffles Cuff. Ruffles Cuff Closeup Ruffles Cuff Glass Butterfly Earrings Following the lovely Ruffles Cuff, we have ...
Comments
Post a Comment